MY REDEEMER LIVES (Hillsong) - music and lyrics




MY REDEEMER LIVES
by Hillsong


Intro:  E7  A7  E7  A7  
 
Verse:
E7           A7
   I know He rescued my soul,
E7               A7
   His blood has covered my sin,
    E7   A7    E7   A7
I believe, I believe;
E7               A7
   My shame He's taken away,
E7            A7
   my pain is healed in His name,
    E7   A7    E7   A7
I believe, I believe.
Bsus
   I'll raise a banner;
A2(no3)        Bsus
   My Lord has conquered the grave.
 
Chorus:
     E      A           C#m7   Bsus
My Redeemer lives, my Redeemer lives;
     E      A           C#m7   Bsus
My Redeemer lives, my Redeemer lives.
 
Bridge:
D                    A/C#
   You lift my burden, I'll rise with You;
    E/B             F#m7
I'm dancing on this mountaintop
   E/G#             Bsus
to see Your kingdom come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! God bless you!

Follow

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Religion - Top Blogs Philippines

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetA Pinoy BloggerChristian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryAdd to Google Reader or Homepage Powered by FeedBurnerReligion blogs My ZimbioReligion - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

blogger web statistics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Stats