A Litany of Praise

Praise you, Jesus
The Rock of all Ages
My Life, my Love
The Saviour of the World
The Name above all Names
The Bread of Life
Emmanuel, God with us
The True Vine
King of Kings
The Everlasting One
King of Creation
The Lamb that was Slain
King of Glory

Our Fortress
King of the Universe
Our Deliverer
The Lord of Lords
Our Victory
The Almighty
Our Salvation
The Christ
Our Righteousness
Christ, the King
Our Wisdom
The Lamb of God
Our Sanctification
The Lion of Judah
Our Justification
The Bright Morning Star
The Great I Am
The Way
The Great High Priest
The Truth
The Cornerstone
The Real Life
Our Joy
Wonderful Counsellor
My Healing and Wholeness
Prince of Peace
My Provider
Light of the World
The Resurrection and the Life
The Living Word
The Alpha and the Omega
Our Redeemer
The Beginning and the End
The Messiah
All that I Need
The Anointed One
All that I Want
The Holy One of Israel
The Good Shepherd
The Lord of Hosts
Worthy of all Praise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! God bless you!

Follow

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Religion - Top Blogs Philippines

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetA Pinoy BloggerChristian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryAdd to Google Reader or Homepage Powered by FeedBurnerReligion blogs My ZimbioReligion - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

blogger web statistics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Stats