FOREVER GRATEFUL lyrics and chords





FOREVER GRATEFUL
by Mark Altrogge

A D
You did not wait for me - to draw near to You
E A Bm E
But You clothed Yourself with frail humanity
A D
You did not wait for me - to cry out to You
E A
But You let me hear Your voice calling me

Bm A/C# D D/F# E D/E A
And I'm for - ev - er grateful to You
Bm A/C# D D/F# E D/E A
I'm for - ev - er grateful for the cross
Bm A/C# D D/F# E C#m F#m
I'm for - ev - er grateful to You
Bsus4 B7
That You came
D/E E A
To seek and save the lost

1985 PDI Praise (ASCAP)(Admin. by Word Music Group, Inc.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! God bless you!

Follow

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Religion - Top Blogs Philippines

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetA Pinoy BloggerChristian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryAdd to Google Reader or Homepage Powered by FeedBurnerReligion blogs My ZimbioReligion - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

blogger web statistics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Stats